Home

Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Pain Therapy

      Having any chronic illness is difficult.  Your illness usually brings along friends.  Other conditions that are brought on by having the disease.  To help combat the accompanied pains, I use topical oinments.  Words can't express my love for them.  They help ease the shooting, stabbing, pinching, itching, burning, nerve pain.  Over the years, I've tried various ones.  Biofreeze, liniment, Icy Hot, the list goes one.  I stuck with liniment for years.  Until I found Triginta.  It is not only for all the types of nerve pain, but it's also anti inflammatory.  Topical ointments aren't just for diabetics.  Anyone with pain, specifically nerve pain will get relief from using it.  With prolonged use, it can reduce symptoms.  It's safe, easy, and effective.  When I use it at night,  I fall fast asleep.  The same effect I get from using the warmth of my castor oil packs.  Triginta, pain therapy works wonders.  I even notice it helps with the throbbing, shooting symptoms of my ovarian cysts.  It's deep penetrating.  It's also recommended to wrap the area that the lotion is used on with Saran Wrap, a few times a month.  For best results.  I use it that way and it phenomenal.  There is a link to my YouTube channel.  With me speaking about the Triginta lotion.  I recommend this to all of my endosisters and anyone with nerve pain.  This stuff works wonders.  Visit www.99natural.com to find your local distributor! 
#endometriosis
#endosisters
#triginta
#spoonie
#nervepain
#video blog
#blogger
#youtube
#series
#myendometriosisdiary
#

No comments:

Post a Comment