Monday, February 12, 2018
From tampons, pads, sponges, and menstrual cups, there are many items that women can use for your periods. Now theres a new item available. The brand is called She thinx. Some of you know that there are many brands that have panties for your period. These are specifically designed to be used without any other item. That means your get to feel as if you're not on your period. They come in a variety of styles and colors. Follow this link ---->Thinx to check them out.
Thursday, February 8, 2018
In recent news there has been a widespread epidemic of the flu. Extreme cases have resulted in multiple deaths. Nobody wants the flu. Especially if you have a chronic condition. Such as endometriosis. The pain can be unbearable. I wanted to inform people of ways that they can avoid the flu, naturally.
- Sanitize all surfaces you use all the time. Cell phone, computer, door knobs, all bathroom surfaces
- Wash hands frequently, especially before touching your face, or using the restroom
- Use a neti pot
- Reduce stress
- Get adequate sleep. 7-8 hours is optimal
- Start with the gut. Majority of you immune system in the digestive track. You can begin by eating more fresh fruits and vegetables. Which will naturally build immunity. You can also add probiotics to your regimen.
- Avoid sugars. Sweets can increase mucous in the body. Essentially clogging you up
- Garlic and onions-these two sulfur filled vegetables are nature's antibiotics
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin D
- Colloidal silver
- Shiitake, reishi and lions mane mushrooms all help with immunity, and help fight cancer
- Oregano oil
- Mullein capsules, but the tea is best. This herb rids to body of mucous
- Fluids, teas with honey, fresh squeezed juices, distilled water, spring water, or alkaline water. Normal water can be turned alkaline with fresh lemon or lime