Home

Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Another dairy and soy free milk review!

    Avoiding dairy and soy is difficult at times.  Yet, I've managed over the years.  It's a sacrifice, for a better quality of life.  Through research, trial and error, I've learned a lot.  Yet, seeing new variations of your favorite things is rare.  So when I do, if I can, I'll usually try it.  When I saw Califa brand almond milk at the store, the bottle looked appealing.  Not only that, there are two versions of it.  Almond and toasted coconut.  The toasted coconut was so devine, I didn't get a photo of it.  I do not count calories, so I wasn't guilty about the switch.  Also, it's not as sweets as other almond milks.  This gallon is half way gone...about the switch.. This is rich, creamy, and simply delicious!

 



#health #endometriosis #endodiet #myendometriosisdiary #blogger #endosisters #almondmilk 

No comments:

Post a Comment