Home

Monday, February 9, 2015

Dairy and soy free milk, review

I'm With endometriosis.  I have learned to appreciate the simple things in my journey.  When I initially started the endodiet.  I was so upset and hungry.  Determined to find pleasure once again with my good.  I first learned to remix all recipes.  That requires finding the right dairy and soy free replacements.  One of the dairy and soy free items I love is milk made from legumes....  I'm always willing to try the new products that are vegan, and endo friendly...  
This week I tried silks new milk.  It's made from cashews.  It is so delicious, creamy and smooth.   A great twist on the usual almond milk.   Cashew milk is certainly added to my long list of favorites.  Thank you Silk.  This milk is awesome!! 
#endodiet food #paleo #myendometriosisdiary #blogger #silk

No comments:

Post a Comment