Home

Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Ice cream review!!! dairy, soy and gluten free

      Finding snacks following the #endo diet. Is difficult.  To be honest.  Avoiding dairy soy, pork, red meat, eggs, and little no chicken or turkey is down right challenging!  Nevertheless, I've prevailed.  I've got all my #foodie needs covered.. being brave enough to experiment.  I've found some awesome remixed recipes.  Also stumbled upon some awesome prepared snacks.  
       I thought I'd found the holy grail, when I discovered that I could have a variety of ice cream to choose from.  It's an indulgence I reward myself with.  While reaching r for what 'was' my favorite ice cream the other day.  I noticed Coconut Bliss,  salted caramel and chocolate.  I couldn't resist.  When I tried it I feel in love... No exaggeration.  This is the best dairy and soy free ice cream ice ever had.  Completely replacing my previous one.  Coconuts are full of good fatty acids, low glycemic, and gluten free.  It's basically guilt free!  Do you know how long it's been since I've had caramel? To long!   I'm mad that I didn't get more.  I advise anyone that's advise every to try this! 

#icecream #blogger #coconut #coconutbliss #health #endodiet #endometriosis #myendometriosisdiary #womenshealth #advocate #dairyfree #soyfree #glutenfree 

No comments:

Post a Comment