Home

Monday, March 26, 2018

My endometriosis awareness month

  Hi Love's. As of lately I've been experiencing ovarian cysts ruptures. At least four since the new year. I wanted to share that with my sisters, being transparent. I know that I have to do better. Busy day to day life is no excuse for not being fully on top on my regimen. Even though it has been completely plant based more recently than ever.
  Yet, I have been over indulging in "vegan/plant based junk food". Honestly sad to say. I am grateful that the cysts are rupturing without medical intervention. That means no surgical removal. That is still a sign of progress for me. I am going to get back to being mostly raw plant based. I will continue to update you all on my progress.  I appreciate you for still reading these blogs.

2 comments: