Home

Friday, September 18, 2015

Organic sunshine burgers (plant based) Two recipes!


I thought I'd never be able to eat a burger again. Once I gave up meat for good.  These were bought for me by one of the few people who genuinely cares about my dietary needs and medical condition.   They are by a brand called Sunshine.  A plant based burger.  I have prepared them on the grill and in a skillet.  I added a little pepper, pink salt, garlic powder, turmeric, mustard powder, paprika, and cooked them with a tablespoon of dairy free butter.  Paired with fresh guacamole, daiya (dairy & soy free cheese), sautéed mushrooms, and a toasted local fresh baked bun.  Another time, I made some mashed potatoes, mushrooms, & gravy.  Both meals were delicious!  I recommend these to anyone who can and is willing to try them! Best veggie burger I've had!    


No comments:

Post a Comment