Home

Friday, September 18, 2015

An apple tree

While out,  I noticed a nice apple tree.  It was in the lot next to the place I was.  I couldn't help but pick a few to bring home. Below are the photos of them.  
Once I got home, and washed a few off to try.  I had to ask a few of my followers, had they ever seen such small apples.  Just to be sure.  As they were not much larger than a cherry.  When I took a bite, it was extremely sour.  It has a lemon lime taste, similar to a Granny Smith.  Yet, a lot more sour.  I wasn't upset.  I was just happy to come across an apple tree.  Without having to go the the orchard.  I wish I lived somewhere a tad warmer.  So there would a variety of free fresh a fruit to choose from.  Until then, the farmers market will have to do...


No comments:

Post a Comment