Home

Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Endometriosis music video???

    The very first music video for endometriosis has been released!  Written by the actress who starred in it.  She was once told that she would never be an actress.  Due to her appearance.  Which is caused by her condition.  Initially I was shocked, having seen this video months ago.  I was confused and had no idea it was inspired by her struggles with endometriosis.  It's difficult to perceive it that way because of how the video was directed.  However, I understand it and respect it.  You all know how I feel about our "endo bellies".  I empathize with her, because I was teased a child by crazy adults.  Even if I was slim, I always had a chubby face and a fat belly.  Due to the endo.  It's kind of silly for people,to bring up others peoples appearance if it isn't a compliment.  I can relate to this day.  Now I realize the people who make those comments are battling their own issues.  They intentionally make people feel bad, because of whatever issues their battling.  Check out her video here:http://youtu.be/qUQV7uS0BtM
    

No comments:

Post a Comment