Home

Saturday, July 18, 2015

Organic soap

Hey everyone.  A few months ago I learned the benefit of using natural soaps.  Most soaps, contain parabens.  Which is just as dangerous as estrogen.  Having endometriosis, I try to avoid certain things. For example, If you use dove.  Check the ingredients on your body wash.  It contains "gylcein soy".  A chemical name for soy.  I was able to find a laundry soap alternative. However,  it wasn't until recently that I found one for my household soaps.  Meyers is company that makes hand soaps, dish & laundry detergents.  I love the basil, lemon, & honey suckle.  If you're looking for a natural alternative.  Check out this brand, sold online, at target, and Walgreens. 
#endometriosis #blogger #meyerssoap #myendometriosisdiary #soap #blogspot #natural #naturalsoap


No comments:

Post a Comment