Home

Friday, July 24, 2015

Maca Root for hormonal balance, energy & mood booster

This is an herb I've taking on for some time now.  Almost two years.  I began taking it to help balance my hormones, and regulate my periods.  I had a few other concrens, that were addressed and corrected when I began taking this.  Such as energy, mood, and acne.  It helped with all of those.  It was used thousands of years ago.  By Peruvians, who lived in a high altitude.  It was their natural remedy for energy and fertility.  Prior to maca root, my cycles would occur every 15-18 days. Meaning I bleed every other week.  After maca root, they end to the normal 28-31 day cycle. Which is great.  It's also great for women going through menopause. If you're into alternative medicine and are experiencing infertility, low libido, mood swings, irregular cycles, and fatigue. I highly recommend this product.





No comments:

Post a Comment