Home

Saturday, April 25, 2015

Coconut ice cream sundae

This is simply delicious!  Yes I say that about anything that truly is.  I used left over coconuts. (There were a prop.  After I drank the water inside.  (Which tastes nothing like that stuff in the store!) I used them as bowels.  The meat on the inside can be shaved and quickly pan seared.  Making coconut bacon.  Another recipe for another day)
Once the coconut is cracked.  Put in one or two scoops of the ice cream. I chose coconut ice cream of course.  With chocolate and coconut caramel.  I wrote an article on this a while back, (http://myendometriosisdiary.blogspot.com/2015/02/ice-cream-review-dairy-soy-and-gluten.html). 
The ice cream paired perfectly with the coconut as a bowl.  Which also is perfect for portion controlled sizes.  Then I topped it with coconut crisps... Featured by dang.  Using coconuts as bowls makes a great conversation desert for any gathering.  Making any ice cream exotically appealing.  To all ages.  Enjoy! 
#endodiet #iminlovewiththacoco #dang #coconuts #myendometriosisdiary

No comments:

Post a Comment