Home

Thursday, October 30, 2014

Mango Sauce


     Even though this blog is my personal ranting page.  I'd also like to share some of my favorite quick recipes.  Eating healthy can minimize the effects of endometriosis.  This is my mango sauce recipe.  Mango's support the emotions.  Which helps having this condition.  I make this two or three times a week.  It's similar to homemade applesauce.  Only raw, and a few different ingredients.  It's quick and easy to make.

Items needed
  • Good pairing knife
  • Blender (I use a Nutribullet, type doesn't matter)
  • Cutting board
Ingredients
  • 1 Mango
  • 1 Lemon (amount depends on taste.  I love lemon, I use a lot.  It probably doesn't help my acid reflux LOL.)
  • 1 tsp of Salt (I used himilayan, type depends on preference)
  •  2 tsp of Agave (I don't use any sweetener if the mango is ripe.  It's usually sweet)
  • Grapes, for tasty garnish
Directions
Cut the skin off the mango.  Next cut the mango into chunks.  So they blend easily.  Cut the lemon, and squeeze the amount of juice you'd like.  Next add the salt,  and agave.  Blend all of the ingredients together.   Scoop into a bowel, add the grapes.  Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment