Home

Sunday, January 7, 2018

Painful periods and intercourse? Try this

It is typical for a woman who suffers from endometriosis to have pain during or after intercourse.  That doesn't come from a lack of lubrication. This pain is caused once the penis enters the vagina, and presses against endometrial implants and scar tissue on the uterus, or even from ovarian cysts.
     
There is something women can try, that has helped me tremendously! It's cannabis lube. I've been using it for about for years now. It's basically coconut oil with cannabis in it. With cleans hands, apply it on the penis and into the vagina. Hemp eases muscles. Thus helping to alleviate some of the pain that is felt. If not all of it for the time being.  Combined with my man, who is sensual and overall a great lover. It made me more wet, and helped me achieve better orgasms. It will not get you high, nor will it have your vagina smelling like weed.

Hemp oil decreases inflammation, eases muscle spams and cramps, and alleviates discomfort.  Not only can the oil be used for sex, but it can be applied to a tampon, or simply applied to the pelvis for period pain relief. So give this a try if weed is legal in your state. If it is, and the product isn't available. Then make your own. I swear by this oil and I highly recommend it!








No comments:

Post a Comment