Home

Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Yogurt replacement?

   Recently I was speaking with a friend who's really getting into her health. She mentioned that makes smoothies often. Which is a great thing. Yet, when she told me the ingredients and and that she'd be experiencing a stomach ache. I couldn't hep but confirm what her mother thought. Being that she is an endometriosis sufferer.  Which causes her to be lactose intolerant.  She was using almond milk, but wasn't aware that Greek yogurt was still dairy. Even though it comes from a goat, it's still has the same effects as cow yogurt and other dairy products. 
    It's a mistake that I made years back. When trying to do the endometriosis diet.  I'm happy that she is aware now.  For all my sisters searching for an alternative.  There's coyo, a coconut based yogurt. In the U.S. Our brand is so delicious.  Also try almond yogurt, by almond dream.  They bother are really good.  Taste better than normal yogurt.  They do not have a nutty flavor either.  Give them a try! 






No comments:

Post a Comment