Home

Monday, June 22, 2015

Dairy & soy free cheesecake!!

While at one of favorite vegan spots in metro Detroit.  Jungle Juice Bar in grosse pointe. They were featured in my blog a few months back (I'm only vegetarian, still eat fish.  Yet, I enjoy all of the dairy and soy free food and snacks they have).  When I checked the fridge they had a cheesecake and homemade brownies.  Once I double checked the ingredients.  Only containing coconut, cashew cheese, dates, walnuts, and lemon juice.  All of which were dairy and soy free!  I got both of course. Plus I had to dive in befor I even made it home.  Haven't had cheesecake in almost ten years.  This was a wonderful snack.  I still shouldn't eat it every day.  This raw dairy and soy free cheese cake, is probably the best I've ever had.  If any of you have the same food health requirements and are in southeast Michigan.  I'd advise you to check this place out.  Amazing food. 
Cheesecake with the vampire drink. Contains beets, carrots, and ginger...


No comments:

Post a Comment